WINDSHEILD REPAIR Program
Why Perform Windshield repair?
- Windshield Repair is an excellent add on or stand-alone reconditioning process
- Lucrative process: repair cars at dealers, rental agencies, taxi/bus companies, auctions, fleets and more
- Many repairs fetch in excess of $65 each
- Repair cracks, bullseyes, stars, chips and more
- Demonstrations take just 4 hours
- Introductory and Advanced Windshield Repair Equipment packages available. Call today for more information on how to get started in the lucrative business of Windshield Repair
Windshield Repair System
Rather than replace damaged windshield glass, windshield repair utilizes modern technology. The Superior Repair System will perform professional high quality repairs that any successful business can count on.
Due to high demand for regular recurring windshield damage, windshield repair is a great add-on or stand-alone business opportunity.
At Superior, free hands-on demonstrations, technical support, and videos are available with each system.
THE SUPERIOR WINDSHIELD REPAIR ADVANTAGE
1) The Repair Assembly.
Our unit will allow all access glass repair for virtually any location on a windshield. Many other units will not access glass damage near edges.
Most windshields are not one color, but several. A quick look at a windshield and you will notice a blacked out border on the trim, and most likely a built in shade at the top. Use of clear resin for these ares will NOT yield a satisfactory repair. We offer tinted resins to ensure your repair is a winner, every time!
3) Training. The best system and process will be wasted without proper use. We are dedicated to ensuring complete customer satisfaction and success with each and every product we sell, that is why we offer free demonstrations and guidance. With a purchase of our repair systems, you are eligible to attend a one day Windshield repair demonstration, covering all aspects of windshield repair: Bullseyes, stars, cracks and chips, for FREE Keep in mind- a video cannot tell you when you are doing something wrong, or how to improve or better yourself.
WINDSHIELD REPAIR FAQ'S
Why windshield repair instead of windshield replacement?
Costs savings Insurance companies recommend the process and usually will PAY to have your windshield repaired. Also no chance of seal leaks that can occur with a newly installed windshield. And speed...most repairs take 15-30 minutes and can be done at the customers place of business or home.
What kind of damage can be repaired and what cannot..?
Stone chips up to 1.5 inches, as well as single cracks not leading to an edge. Crack length depends on severity, although some instances up to 2 feet can be repaired, saving a new windshield purchase. Large damage directly in the view of the driver is not recommended for repair, nor are cracks leading to an edge or multiple cracks.
How are the repairs conducted?
The process is actually very simple! Air is extracted from the opened area in the glass while resin is placed into the vacuum/damaged area.
The resin seals the area preventing further damage, while extraction of air reduces prior evidence of damage. UV light (and sunlight too) cures the resin, providing a long lasting repair.
What does a windshield repair cost?
An average wholesale repair might bring anywhere from $35 to $45 each, while retail repairs might exceed $85, depending on severity.
Cost of repairs to the tech are pennies.
Many people who require windshield repair are taxi companies, bus companies, rental car agencies, auto dealers, the general public, fleet and lease companies, company vehicle management services, and the general public, of course.
With the risk of impeding a drivers vision and potentially causing an accident, insurance companies gladly pay for windshield repair services to help reduce any risk against law suits from their clients. A cracked windshield repair is a cheap insurance repair to avoid such a potential multi-million dollar catastrophe.
Many technicians who conduct windshield repair are either windshield replacement techs who use repair as a supplement, or other recon service technicians who also use windshield repair as a secondary service to help bolster income. With windshield repair being such a simple and affordable process many people have chosen to go this route rather than replace the windshield. Windshield repair allows for a huge cost saving over windshield replacement and the cost savings are obvious and significant, which fuels a huge demand for windshield repair.
Call 1(888)992-3464 or 1(949)497-2380
today to order your Professional Windsheild Repair Restoration Package!